Saturday, March 1, 2014

Road Trip Review : February 2014

- The distance from home to Crowley’s Ridge State Park in Arkansas is 849 miles.
- The distance from Crowley’s Ridge to Devil’s Den State Park (also AK) is 215 miles.
- For a total of 1,064 miles.
- Our challenge runs January 1st thru October 31st, which is 304 days.
- This means I need to walk 3.5 miles per day to hit my goal!
- Of that 3.5 miles, only half, or 1.75 miles, can come from NORMAL every day walking.


The Road So Far....



January Totals:


Goal: 108.5 miles
My Distance: 79.79 miles


Deficit: -28.71 miles



This leads me into February. How did I do?


February’s Goal: 98.00 miles
My Distance: 88.16 miles


Deficit: -9.84 miles



My total two month deficit: -38.55 miles





I am disappointed to say the least. I felt like I had a good month fitness-wise, I made some good choices and got to the gym at times where I could have been other places doing other things. Adding to the fact that I am 30 miles behind from January, it is tough to see that in February I failed again. And I had some very good days. I had at least 7 days where I doubled or tripled my daily goal. So how did I fail? Well, at the beginning of the month, I was in TN, where a gym was unavailable for me... but I tried to at least get out and get some distance in during that trip. For the rest of the month, there is no excuse. Today marks a new month. I'm going to kick March's ass!

Amy has been a busy little bee this month. Not only is she heading our Pinterest Challenge group, but she's also been losing weight like a madwoman and occasionally needing a kick in the ass to keep her in line (yeah, that's right, I totally called you out on my blog little lady!) So, go cheer her on. Join our Pinterest group. And lastly....

Put down the fork and go make it a great day!


1 comment:

  1. You will rock the month of March...I'll make sure of it!

    Thanks for calling me out....focused again today! :-)

    So glad to share this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete