Monday, April 29, 2013

My First Challenge : May's Cardio Abs with Debbie Reichert!

Well, April is coming to a close, and May is almost upon us.

I've been following Debbie Reichert's fitness on her FACEBOOK, and her BLOG. She is a mother and fitness instructor, and just has an overall healthy outlook on life and health!

Every month, she does a fitness challenge. I did not join her "crew" until the middle of March, so I missed out on the beginning of the year, and just wasn't ready for her challenges in March or April. However, I think I'm going to kick May's ass!


The challenge this month?!?

Cardio Abs!

That's right! It's going to be a whole month of mountain climbers, burpees, planks, and everything that I could possibly think of as torture! (Debbie if you end up reading this- I look forward to the PAIN!)

So, before I share her challenge, let me do the obligatory linkies:



(BTW- I am endorsing Debbie on my own, I'm not being paid nor recruited on her behalf.)


So, here's the challenge:


It's going to be loads of fun.

Wait... fun?

No, probably not fun. But this is going back to a saying I've been using frequently....




So, tomorrow brings me a birthday... and I will officially be "closer to 30" instead of just in "my mid-20's". I'm not excited! But, tonight will bring dinner with some of my family, and more family on Wednesday. Wednesday will also mark Day 1 of this challenge! Be on the look-out, I will be adding in an additional spot on my Saturday wrap-ups for this May Cardio Abs challenge!

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I don't even know what half of those moves are or how to complete them?

    Are you planning to do this AND the 30-day squat challenge? 'cause if you are....YOU CRAAAAZY!!!!

    Great job challenging yourself!

    ReplyDelete