Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yo Estoy Enferma

I have a cold. I think John gave it to me, but I can't be sure, because I do work in retail and touch dirty, nasty money throughout the day. And although I try not to stick my fingers in my mouth at any point, sometimes I end up using my mouth as a holding space, for fixtures and the like. Gross, I know.

Anyway, so I'm in bed, well kinda. I just finished season 2 of Supernatural (OMG I cried when Sammy died!!) and then rejoiced as the finale came to an end (after all, who doesn't love a reprisal of John Winchester?!?!) I'm going to watch the first episode of Season 3 and take some Ny-quil and go to bed! It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. I work 8-5, then have class from 5:30-8:10. Ugh. :-\

Oh, here's a quick pic of my snuggle buddy, Patrice. He's such a Momma's boy!



I went to zumba on Sunday and have not been back to the gym yet this week. I will probably not make it back if this cold kicks my ass like it did John's. We'll see.

I have no new adventures in my foodies as of lately, but have about 80 recipes in my email inbox to look at. My Kindle has this awesome Pulse app that I can sort into different topics, and I have about 5 foodie ones I look at, and if anything peeks my interest I send it to my email to look at later. I also have 5 or 6 food magazines to go through, and another 40 or so recipe cards too. I'm gonna be a busy cooking bee!

John was almost going to Arizona for a week for work, but that fizzled out. Man, I was looking forward to sleeping alone for a week. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband... I just hate that he snores and refuses to seek treatment for it. Ugh.

Okay, well, I think I'm done for the evening. Oh, and a quick note, and this is why I haven't advertised this post on facebook...

I have a job interview on Friday! <3 Yay! Think good thoughts... I need this! :)

1 comment:

  1. I secretly love when Brian goes away for work (which is NOT often). I love that I can stay up until the wee hours of the morning without feeling guilty, sleep in the middle of the bed and only serve toast for dinner! Don't get me wrong, I miss him, but mostly miss all the crappy jobs he does around the house, like garbage and litter boxes! :-)

    I was just thinking about you and Supernatural last night. Wednesday night is my night with the boys and I was wondering how far you were into it.

    Great post...loved to read something from you! :-)

    ReplyDelete