Sunday, November 11, 2012

Triumph!

I have been battling with finding a tea that I could tolerate. Note what I said:

tolerate. 

So, instead of doing it the smart way and getting samples or buying single bags, I buy a box of what I think I can tolerate and hope for the best. This is why I have 3 boxes of tea I will never ever touch again. I have a plan for those. I plan to bring them in to work and set them on our communal "free for all" table we share and let my coworkers have free tea. Because I don't want to just throw them away, and no one in this house will drink these teas.

Well, I have discovered a tea I tolerate. Hell, I even sorta like it. And I sorta like it HOT, which is an even bigger accomplishment! I HATE, HATE, HATE hot tea. It's gross. It's hot. It's yucky.

So, without further ado, meet my new breakfast buddy:



It's zero calorie of course, and I am beginning to enjoy it hot. Which means I will very much like it iced. Huzzah for me!

I use a Publix-brand zero calorie sweetener (it's Splenda, but the generic brand), and I only use 2tsp per 8oz, which doesn't give me that icky spenda flavor. I may even cut back on the sweetener because I can faintly taste it when I get towards the bottom of my mug.

So, yeah. Just thought I'd share a positive to my week. Because with all of the homework I'm going to be doing, I have a feeling this is going to be one shitty week for me. :-\

Until a later date, enjoy this (I know you will, Amy!)





1 comment:

  1. Good for you for sticking it out with the tea! I totally would have given up after the first sample...heck, I won't even try it!


    And your bonus footage at the end?!?!

    I think I love you even more? Is that possible! ;-)

    Have a great week this week!

    ReplyDelete