Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well, "later today" turned out to be a week or two later, however I am still planning that lovely rant about "light" portions at restaurants and whatnot. It's 9AM right now. I'm icky and disgusting from my walk this morning and disappointed about my rain delay and my iPod dying. BTW- my iPod's name is "Mr. Clippy" (he's a clip Nano) and so if you see that in the future that's what I mean LOL.
I have a doctor's appointment (monthly checkup) with my orthopedic surgeon at 11AM and then after that I'm going to come home, finish the blog, and then go swimming at my Mother-In-Law's house for a few hours and work on my "tan". Don't worry, I won't get burned again. I learned my lesson BIG TIME.


So, ta-ta for now. Let me leave you with some words of inspiration....



I wanna run
I wanna hide
I wanna tear down the walls
That hold me inside..
I wanna reach out
And touch the flame..
Where the streets have no name..

-"Where the Streets Have No Name", U2

No comments:

Post a Comment