Monday, November 18, 2013

Road Trip Review 11/10 - 11/16

So, with this week, I will be caught up. This new job has been going great. Although I haven't had many long shifts, nor am I in my actual store yet (I have been training at a smaller/slower location), but I start this Sunday. Also- I have my school schedule for next semester.... with some good prospects for fitness to be involved along the way.

So, let's get started.

Sunday : 1.37 miles
Monday : 1.75 miles
Tuesday : 3.50 miles
Wednesday : 1.75 miles
Thursday : 1.75 miles
Friday : 5.50 miles
Saturday : 3.50 miles

Weekly Total : 19.12 miles
Weekly Goal :  24.50 miles
Deficit ::: -5.38 miles

Ouch. Again another loss. And....... this is also another quarterly check-in week. We are now officially 3/4 of the way there!!!! (As far as time goes) And, let's go see how far we've gone, and how far we have got to go!!

My totals for weeks 13 - 18 :::
125.34 miles
My goal for weeks 13 - 18 :::
147.00 miles
The deficit ::: 
-21.66 miles

So, the complete totals I have for all 18 weeks are........

Total for the trip thus far :::
447.53 miles
Goal for the trip thus far :::
441.00 miles
The deficit for all eighteen weeks :::
+ 6.53 miles


And here's my maps!!

I can almost see the gates from here! :-)



Now that's a lot of walking!!


Go see Amy. She is fantastic!!!!!! Once again, blogs done before mine! But, I think before Christmas we will be there! Enjoying Morrow Mountain State Park!!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment