Saturday, October 12, 2013

Road Trip Review 10/6 - 10/12

What a friggin week. Both this week and last have been very trying on my sanity.

Last week you read about my Grandmother going into the hospital and subsequently Hospice care. Well, so far there has been no update on her condition, so no news is good news on that front.

I managed to LOSE MY FRIGGIN FITBIT LAST SATURDAY AND I'M VERY PISSED ABOUT THIS SO YES I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER LOST IT AND THEN I DID AND GRRRRRRRRRRRR IT JUST MAKES ME MAD!!!!!

... /rant over. I found my fitbit. In a pair of pants I wore Saturday before getting ridiculously drunk and having the worst hangover of all time the next day.

So, I know I made my daily steps, but don't know how much past that. I worked almost EVERY NIGHT this week, so didn't get to work out with Mary ONCE this week (although I saw her at Tuesday zumba but still).... I feel so fat this week.

Oh, and while I'm in the honest mood... I drank like 3 sodas, ate like I used to, and didn't bother to go to the gym during the daytime I was home.... why? Because I'm a fat loser. UGH. So disgusted with myself. Seriously. All that hard work and I just pissed it all away on this one week. I am dreading getting on the scales tomorrow. DREADING.

So, without further ado- my stupid non-effort-ed totals:

Sunday : 1.75mi
Monday : 1.75mi
Tuesday : 1.75mi
Wednesday : 1.75mi
Thursday : 1.75mi
Friday : 1.75mi
Saturday : 1.75mi

Total : 12.25 miles
Goal : 24.5 miles
Deficit : -12.25 miles

Ouchies. I basically did nothing this week. I'm not even counting zumba on Tuesday because I still felt slightly hungover (just beat up really.... body was so sore) so my effort was at like .... 12% instead of my normal 110%. YUCKCCKKCKCKCCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCK.

Because I did not have maps for last week's post, this week's will look impressive because I am doing two week's worth on the map.

I'm a fish!
Shark-bait OO-HA HA!




1 comment:

  1. I piss away all my hard work ALL THE TIME! Really, I can have a great week with exercise but blow it by eating crap, like chocolate frosting from the tub, etc. I can't seem to get it together! Some days I don't think I ever will! Love you lots!! We got this! We can do it!

    END OF PEP TALK!

    ReplyDelete