Monday, March 18, 2013

Sinus Infections..... Oh the things they do to your head.

So, did you know.. that if your sinus infection is bad enough, not only can it cause an ear infection, but for you to also lose your sense of smell? I didn't know that.

Cooking dinner tonight has been fun. I'm making bacon meatloaf for the boys.... I was cooking the bacon, and John says "Are you cooking bacon?" .. I didn't smell it at all. Which is sad... I love the smell of bacon.

So, that's been an experience. I went to the doc this morning.... got some antibiotics, and hopefully I'll start feeling much, much better soon.

So yeah... that's pretty much it.

1 comment:

  1. Even bacon can make a good vegetarian go off the wagon!

    Glad you got yourself some drugs to fix ya up!

    Feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete